Impulsive_Egg

DUPLICATE:Your Niche Groups

I have this constant, insatiable desire to categorize things that are completely useless. For example: making a playlist for all the songs that I have that mention "bones", or making a list of all the games I've played that have a fishing mechanic.

I take advantage of Dragon Cave's grouping system for sure, I have a whole bunch of lists that serve absolutely no purpose other than to put my babies into categories.

I'm confident I'm not the only one on the forum who does this, so let's share our niche dragon cave groups in this thread!

Here's one I just made tonight that lists all of my favorite dragons that are special to me, either because I named them after an OC, or they have a funny name, or it's the first dragon I've ever hatched

I name my dragons in all kinds of different ways, but I have some groups that were created just to make a list of certain 'types' or 'formulas' of name!  Here's one as an example; here's another, and another:)

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.