TaikoYon

Allow Leetle Trees to gain views?

I know they count as a freeze but I would like to take my Leetle Tree m7GU1.gif around the internet with me and accumulate views, it would be fun to rack up views over time. It's tiny so it doesn't take forum signature space, and just looks pleasing overall.

(My Leetle Tree is named after the Tree of Life in Patapon)

Frozen and adults used to continue to gain views, it was stopped to prevent server strain from tracking useless numbers.

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

Frozen and adults used to continue to gain views, it was stopped to prevent server strain from tracking useless numbers.

But I love useless stats ;-;

that's a valid reason though

I think this would be fun! As they're the one thing that are limited to one per user I think it's much more reasonable server wise than allowing all adults/frozens to as well, and I just think this is a cute suggestion.  However not something I feel passionately about, I think Leetles are more or less good either way, but I'll support it!

Maybe view gaining on grown/frozen stuff could be an opt-in. Then the server would only be doing it for the people who wanted it.

4 hours ago, _Ro_ said:

Maybe view gaining on grown/frozen stuff could be an opt-in. Then the server would only be doing it for the people who wanted it.

Wait grown dragons can't gain more views? I'm slightly new here but I was planning on eventually getting a chicken to take with me to random forums

2 minutes ago, TaikoYon said:

Wait grown dragons can't gain more views? I'm slightly new here but I was planning on eventually getting a chicken to take with me to random forums

Nope, that stopped many years ago.

You can still display them if you'd like!  They just won't continue to count stats.

Man, I really wanted to grab a teeny creature and cultivate tons of views over the years lol