TaikoYon

DUPLICATE:How do I get a chicken / Can I trade for a Chicken Egg?

Looking for a chicken
I know it sounds stupid but I just really want one

I'm kinda new and don't have teleport yet (My Magi dragon is hatching)
Thank you for reading in advance

Cave hunting and luck. Trading or finding someone very generous willing to gift you one. 

Chickens are rare. If you are hunting in the biomes their egg description is "This egg is much smaller than the others." Chickens cannot breed, so your only option is to catch on in the biomes or trade with someone else who caught one.

Once you have either owned one egg or viewed five eggs from other people the egg will unlock in the Trading Hub breed drop-down, which will make it easier to find trades. Also, check you messages. I have an extra Magi hatchling you can have, which will make trading easier.

Thank you for the Magi hatchling :D
And yeah i've been refreshing the cave daily almost every hour, hopefully i can get one soon

I wish you the best of luck! I've been playing for over a year now, and I've only seen a chicken egg in the cave once (I was too slow to grab it), to give you an idea of how rare they are. I would advise against making catching a chicken an immediate goal because of that, because you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment.  Just lock that chicken egg description into you mind, so that if you do happen to see one while catching other things, you know to jump on it. Keep an eye out for other rare eggs too, so that you could potentially trade them for a chicken, which might be a better option if you're unlucky.

Wow geez... Maybe i can end up trading for one, i wish i could use the shop to get one...

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.