hello

Hello, I am 1018. :D

Valentine's Day in last year, I got to know Dragon Cave and started it.

I've never played a game like this before!

The first dragon I fell in love with was the cheese dragon. Second, the yoshi dragons, and then the chicken. I fell in love with these cute little friends among the giant dragons. I love the white dragon too. Actually all dragon is unique, so I want to collect them all someday. 

Now collecting have become my game taste Even though I wasn't interested before that!

These day i'm playing Pokemon SV ^____^ 🤍 

I love mini games that come out at every event. It's always surprise and fun.

Recently I was meet a good friend through a cookie event at this Christmas event. I got to know the forum through my friend. It's too long to wait for Christmas this year, so I signed up right away! I hope we can meet again. It was so much fun. Thank you!!! 🫂🤍🤍🤍

21 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I'm currently playing Pokemon SV too!

Thank you have a nice day 🥰🤍

On 1/7/2023 at 7:48 PM, 1018 said:

Hello, I am 1018. :D

Valentine's Day in last year, I got to know Dragon Cave and started it.

I've never played a game like this before!

The first dragon I fell in love with was the cheese dragon. Second, the yoshi dragons, and then the chicken. I fell in love with these cute little friends among the giant dragons. I love the white dragon too. Actually all dragon is unique, so I want to collect them all someday. 

Now collecting have become my game taste Even though I wasn't interested before that!

These day i'm playing Pokemon SV ^____^ 🤍 

I love mini games that come out at every event. It's always surprise and fun.

Recently I was meet a good friend through a cookie event at this Christmas event. I got to know the forum through my friend. It's too long to wait for Christmas this year, so I signed up right away! I hope we can meet again. It was so much fun. Thank you!!! 🫂🤍🤍🤍

Nice to meet you!"
I like your penguin avatar.
They are silly dragons and I like that there are so many types of dragons, even silly ones.
I found someone with a chicken (not a chicken dragon, just a normal chicken) and I think that's pretty funny too.

This Chrismas was my first event. Did you do the Valentines event? What was that like?

On 1/13/2023 at 11:03 PM, KnightKaramatsu said:

Nice to meet you!"
I like your penguin avatar.
They are silly dragons and I like that there are so many types of dragons, even silly ones.
I found someone with a chicken (not a chicken dragon, just a normal chicken) and I think that's pretty funny too.

This Chrismas was my first event. Did you do the Valentines event? What was that like?

Nice too meet you

wow. me too.

When I saw the chicken, I thought I saw it wrong at first! It was so cute and funny .

During the Valentine's Day event, I was very flustered because I didn't know how to play Dragoncave. I was trying to pick up the eggs,

Then... just I only heard that someone took the egg. I was trying to pick up several times, but i can only pick up same eggs 🤣

I knew there was a place abandoned dragons after the event was completely over. I was really sad that I couldn't pick up a few, but now I'm really happy to think about meeting the dragons again at the upcoming Valentine's Day event.

Now i am ready. I will never miss the upcoming Valentine's Day event! I decided to collect all the dragons.

How was your Christmas event? What dragons did you pick up? May i know?

1 hour ago, 1018 said:

How was your Christmas event? What dragons did you pick up? May i know?

Unfortunately I didn't pick up any christmas eggs, but I did manage to get some trophies so that's nice. 

I hope we can both get some dragons from past events. 

On 1/15/2023 at 2:39 PM, KnightKaramatsu said:

Unfortunately I didn't pick up any christmas eggs, but I did manage to get some trophies so that's nice. 

I hope we can both get some dragons from past events. 

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you get all the dragons you want. Have a nice day 🙂