LostinEcho

I can’t remember the password

Hello ! I’m was playing dc since 2008 but I forgot my password! And in a few years I’m here again And I can’t use my email because I also can’t remember the password! What should I do? Thank u! Sorry for my English 

can someone change my email address ? 

Unfortunately, the only two ways to prove you own an account are via password or email. You'll need access to one of those two things to use your account (either by logging in, or by resetting the password to the email address on file).

On 1/6/2023 at 5:25 PM, LostinEcho said:

~~removed for including personal information~~

At this point I'm not sure if your scroll can be recovered because of the password sharing :( That's a risk you take sharing your information with another user.

Edited by SkyWolf25

17 hours ago, LostinEcho said:

Ok thank u for answering❤️ ! I got access to my email just about 5 minutes ago ! But can’t see the email from dragon cave ! 
not in inbox not in spam section

Your mail provider refused to deliver the first few emails, but the latest one, sent just recently, was accepted. Check now.

Thanks a lot for answering, guys ❤️❤️ but I gave my password to one user, she changed my email address! So now I receive links but with the wrong scroll name ! Because I had 3 scrolls : billmylove ( the main one) Bonny - I forgot this scroll ! 
so I’m so sorry that’s all my fault ! But most of kind people here alway helped me ❤️❤️❤️

3BABDFE0-0FB6-4F3A-B8F5-A35ECEEA35E5.png

22 hours ago, LostinEcho said:

Thanks a lot for answering, guys ❤️❤️ but I gave my password to one user, she changed my email address! So now I receive links but with the wrong scroll name ! Because I had 3 scrolls : billmylove ( the main one) Bonny - I forgot this scroll ! 
so I’m so sorry that’s all my fault ! But most of kind people here alway helped me ❤️❤️❤️

I'm not sure if you realize this, but the number of scrolls that you are allowed to have is 1, and only 1.

Using more than 1 scroll could get all of your scrolls burnt.

To be fair, besides the forums and other external social media, is there anywhere on the site that states rules like that? I can't find it under account or help.

Glad you got your account back OP. :) Welcome back.

21 minutes ago, _Ro_ said:

is there anywhere on the site that states rules like that?

The terms and conditions are to be found linked at the bottom of cave pages. https://dragcave.net/terms

It was what every member agreed to when they created their account.