Polaris713

ANSWERED:frosty farming help

I opened the baking area but don't have enough ingredients to bake anything and I can't exit the screen. Do I have to start the whole thing over?619298537_ScreenShot2022-12-25at8_12_56PM.thumb.png.fe18d125569fbc68ba383f7103d557e3.png

If you're playing on a PC, just hit the backspace or tab button to exit.  If you're on mobile I'm not sure, but there should be an exist/back command of some sort.

I can’t exit either. Gone all over the room no exit and the door doesn’t let me out.

Also 1 of the options on menu says undefined option and needless to say it doesn’t get me out of the building.

How do I exit the building? Anyone?

Add: I’m on mobile.

Edited by Catincanada2
Edit to add that I’m on mobile which is where my former is trapped in the building

40 minutes ago, Catincanada2 said:

I can’t exit either. Gone all over the room no exit and the door doesn’t let me out.

Also 1 of the options on menu says undefined option and needless to say it doesn’t get me out of the building.

How do I exit the building? Anyone?

Add: I’m on mobile.

In the room on the right walk Snowa down to the bottom of the screen, and that should take you back outside.

I am missing a single decoration, but I think I have given each character at least one of every crafted and baked good. Can anyone tell me how to find Bows (Green) for the railing?

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Almost everyone offered those....

Yeah, I gotta say that I'm at a loss as I can't figure out why I've not gotten this, nor how to get one. It's the only decoration that I seem to be missing.

I'd just go round and offer everyone a gift again ? ESPECIALLY our trusty miner who kept glitching... :D

Okay, this is just weird. Apparently I do have the green bows (I can select them) even though they're blank on the drop down.

image.thumb.png.3cf5ebf85da93c964e15ea3ea3e51eca.png