TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

announcement.png

Egg Egg

Happy Holidays! This year's event, "Frosty Farming," has you gathering ingredients to craft presents. Delivering presents to NPCs in the virtual town will get you decorations in return. Collect them all and decorate your house however you'd like!

Alongside the returning Advent Calendar, the event will run for two full weeks. Take all the time you need to decorate your house, wreath, etc, and enjoy all of the various minigames!

I hope everyone has a lovely time collecting the new eggs and playing through the event! Happy holidays and a healthy new year to all~

New dragons can be Bitten, so they won't be two-headed like the Halloween ones.

As usual they're a single-gender breed as well

Edited by KageSora

Happy Holidays! Already grabbed two new eggs, the quickest and easiest I've ever gotten of any holiday release. Now to check out the event!

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy holidays! May 2023 become an awesome year for you :)

TJ, Spriters and concept designers, thank you for another year filled with great dragons!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

This year's game really went the whole Merry Crisis route it seems and isn't running for me. 

Happy Holidays everyone!

May Christmas bring abundant joy and happiness in your life. Merry Christmas DC friends! 🎅☃️🎄

I'm only seeing a black screen when I try the holiday farming event. Am I doing something wrong?