Firstborn Dragon

ANSWERED:AP isn't updating

Not sure it;s just me, but I seem to be the only person on the AP according to the users info, yet all the eggs are taken, and there's no change to the eggs when I refresh the page, even a hard refresh.

Yeah, I thought maybe my internet was glitching out, so definitely an issue, I'm going to try clearing my cookies and cache

1 minute ago, Firstborn Dragon said:

Not sure it;s just me, but I seem to be the only person on the AP according to the users info, yet all the eggs are taken, and there's no change to the eggs when I refresh the page, even a hard refresh.

I'm having the same issue. I thought it was me & came here to ask about it. It's good to know I'm not the only one. I wonder if the issue has to do with getting ready for the new Holiday drop.

Ah, I was wondering if it was me--clearing browser data doesn't do anything to fix it.

Yeah, there's a bug going on in the AP that's preventing it from refreshing properly; I already cleared my cache, closed my browser, and restarted my computer when it started around 10:11pm EST, and came on here when that didn't fix it. I think we'll just have to wait for someone to get on who can unclog it.

This was a problem for Halloween too unfortunately. It'll either fix itself or TJ will sort it out some time around when he releases the new Xmas.

It seems to be working normally for me now!