Gabey8

Wasn't there a site that helps us ID the CB holiday dragons on our scroll?

Hi, all!

I could have sworn that there was a site or a feature that helped us locate the CB holiday/event dragons on our scrolls. However, I am not having any luck searching the forums to find out where it is.  I am pretty sure I have CBs of all the Christmas dragons, but I want to make sure. I also want to make sure about which CBs of other holidays I might be lacking. 

If I am not hallucinating, and/or the site or feature still exists, can someone please link it here so I can bookmark it? Thanks!

Are you thinking of the breed limits page on the main site?  It won't ID which of your dragons are CB, but it does tell you how many of each you have!

Though note that it currently still only shows holidays during that holiday period; you won't be able to use that to check your holiday limits other times of the year when trying to plan ahead.

5 minutes ago, ACDragonMaster said:

Are you thinking of the breed limits page on the main site?  It won't ID which of your dragons are CB, but it does tell you how many of each you have!

Actually, it does tell you which of them are CB!  In the "Your Status" column there's up to two codes that will link directly to the CB dragons!

@OP if you're trying to find the CB holidays at other times of the year you can try creating a group on your scroll, and when you go to add dragons to it use the "#cb" filter.  Typing, for example "#cb holiday" will bring up all of your CB winter holiday dragons.  Do note that for Valentine's and Halloween you'd need to type "#CB [name of individual breed]" to find them (and if you change the filter anything you highlighted won't be added--so you'd have to add one breed to the group, then go back and add another, etc. until you have them all added.  From there you can just add new ones as you obtain them!)  This is also the easiest way to find the various Halloween dragon breeds, as those do not have any kind of CB limit and will therefore not show up on the breed limits page.

Just now, KageSora said:

Actually, it does tell you which of them are CB!  In the "Your Status" column there's up to two codes that will link directly to the CB dragons!

Oh dang, you're right!  Somehow I TOTALLY overlooked that.  XD

3 hours ago, KageSora said:

and if you change the filter anything you highlighted won't be added--so you'd have to add one breed to the group, then go back and add another, etc. until you have them all added

Curious, actually some days ago (pc, firefox) I could highlight, change the filter and then check "just these dragons" and got all of the highlighted ones added. May be noteworthy I looked up individual codes and could use crtl+right click to add more. (I think it's crtl and shift+right click would add anything between what you last clicked and your current click. Unless I am mixing them up, then it's the other way round.) 

But anyways going back and forth to add just those few holiday breeds is pretty doable. I have individual groups for each holiday CBs and each holiday all of the dragons for convenience. ^^ 

36 minutes ago, Reykur said:

Curious, actually some days ago (pc, firefox) I could highlight, change the filter and then check "just these dragons" and got all of the highlighted ones added. May be noteworthy I looked up individual codes and could use crtl+right click to add more. (I think it's crtl and shift+right click would add anything between what you last clicked and your current click. Unless I am mixing them up, then it's the other way round.)

Hm, you're right--I must have accidentally clicked without doing the multi-select and it canceled my previous selections out because of that.  I was doing it on mobile every time I noticed it, so that's probably why--I have a harder time multi-selecting on mobile, personally