Krissi2197

Probably a silly question...

Go to solution Solved by purplehaze,

I am revisiting this site and the forums for the first time in over 5-6 years and I cannot for the life of me find out how to change the little tagline under my PFP. I believe it's called my rank? I went through the "how to use the forum" thread and it said it should be in the "edit profile" section but when I go into there it doesn't show up x.x 

Thanks for any help!

I think you mean the custom title? Like where yours says "Hi... I'm Romeo."?

One of the relatively recent forum updates seems to have removed the ability to edit that, add it, or remove it. :(

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I think you mean the custom title? Like where yours says "Hi... I'm Romeo."?

One of the relatively recent forum updates seems to have removed the ability to edit that, add it, or remove it. :(

Oh noooo... do you think I can message a mod and have it removed? It's from an old movie I was obsessed with the last time I was active here lol

I don't know that the mods can access it either. It is something with the forum software. Maybe TJ?

It can't be changed under the new software - but whether TJ could remove it for an individual  I don't know.... Mods can't - you aren't the first to ask - and it doesn't even show when you go to your own profile... I hope TJ wouldn't' take it completely away to help those who mind about it, as I am fond of mine !

I too was wondering about that since mine is very old now and outdated(don't really go by dahliabunni anymore)

I shall just ignore it then since I dont wanna bother TJ for something so miniscule 😅