StalliAnna

ANSWERED:Silly Question

Okay, so I've looked on the forum for the answer and for some reason, I just can't find the answer.

I'm looking for a place here to put up my eggs besides my siggy, but I can't find the right thread/forum for this. I know I can't just make random posts around saying, 'click my eggs' and stuff like that, but there's a special place for that and I just can't find it. Sorry for being redundant in typing.

Can anyone please help direct me to the right place? Thank you so much for all the help.

Stalli Anna

Sure: 

Use a fansite:

many are listed here

- my choices are evina's (DragHatch) and the Hatching Club, but we all have our favourites. Don't use too many though - and none at all until your eggs are more than a day old.

There is also the "official one" - here:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

You can also do it the old fashioned way and stick 'em in your signature on other forums that permit such (provided they get enough traffic, otherwise you won't get much good out of it), if you're active on any other forums and all.  I know there's at least one or two multi-site click exchanges out there as well that you can use for multiple different adoptable/critter raising games but I don't recall the name of the one I used to use for some sites, sadly.