TJ09

2022-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

Holiday Dragon Breeding

Past holiday dragons are breedable from now until December 25 at 23:59 ET. During this time, past holiday dragons will be able to produce eggs of their breed, and have the potential for breeding multiple eggs (though you will only be able to keep one per pairing). This is unchanged from previous years.

The special Holiday biome is again available for the same time period (ending December 25 at 23:59 ET). In this biome, past holiday eggs will be available. Past limits on cave-based Holiday eggs still apply (the breed limits help page is updated with Holiday dragons during this time to help clarify).

New Holiday Dragon

A new holiday dragon will be available starting at 00:00 ET on December 25. It will drop for exactly three days (ending on December 27 at 23:59 ET); after this time it will no longer be available from the cave. There will be a limit of two of these eggs from the cave.

Holiday Event

This year's holiday event will begin at 12/25 at 00:00 ET (the same time as the new dragon). The Advent Calendar from last year will make a return, with a new event launching alongside from the same page. Both activities will run for two weeks. The Advent Calendar will feature new unlockables for the wreath decorating event.

lets goooo

e: just finished breeding most of my holiday dragons. some have really clean lineages and names, others... not so much. hope someone loves them all the same

Edited by Gusearth

Happy Holidays Everyone! Time for some winter fun!

Happy holidays! I managed to grab 3 CB's I was missing already. This is going to be an excellent year.

*peeks in* Happy DC Holidays everyone! I'm not around much anymore but I'm sure I won't be able to resist stalking the AP (even though I believe I actually have my goals of all holiday dragons at this point (except the Pryanost of course)). 

One of my favorite parts of this time of year, have a lovely dragon yule!

Been gearing up all week! Happy holidays - I think this year is the year I finally complete all my outstanding Christmas checker lineages. BLESSED.