Medici

Your dragons with silly names

0oPre.gif
This is Skrungis. He would love to see your dragons with funny names. 

Edited by Medici

On 12/13/2022 at 3:34 AM, Astharoshe said:

I have a whole group for them. Ya just gotta get silly every now and then, what can I say? My BSA reds are especially abused, they aren't allowed to have normal names for some reason 😂

I am especially a fan of ambitious cardboard box and stale corn chip, both of which have been used by professors to describe me and my junior thesis/j

18 hours ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

I rate this 15/10, absolutely obsessed with discount icewarden and fellas is it gay to see

Here is mine.

I may or may not have miss some in my scroll, but I think I got most of them. (I mean at least it funny/silly to me lol)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

2 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Here is mine.

I may or may not have miss some in my scroll, but I think I got most of them. (I mean at least it funny/silly to me lol)

Go away I am eating Fruits and Top 10 anime deaths are both glorious... also all the seagull names hfdsflkjdsklfds

Here's a group with my favorites, though I have a few more interesting or entertaining names that didn't make the cut for the group.

Top selections out of that being "He's Magically Delicious" (still giggle about this one 10 years later for...  reasons), "Federal Bureau of Jet Skis", "Intensive Care UwUnit", "It's My Toxin I'll Die If I Want", and "Dragon I'd Like To Find" (i saw his code and i knew i had to name him something about it)

I, too, have a group dedicated to silly names. My personal favorite is the horse dragon named I HAVE FIRED THE HORSE CATCHER which is a quote from John Mulaney's Kid Gorgeous stand up special

edit: my second favorite is the red dragon "Coming Soon to DVD and Video" it just makes me so happy

Edited by Impulsive_Egg

51 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

I, too, have a group dedicated to silly names. My personal favorite is the horse dragon named I HAVE FIRED THE HORSE CATCHER which is a quote from John Mulaney's Kid Gorgeous stand up special

edit: my second favorite is the red dragon "Coming Soon to DVD and Video" it just makes me so happy

"I PEE WHEN I'M NERVOUS" BRB SOBBING
all of the john mulaney references... 10/10

3 hours ago, KageSora said:

Here's a group with my favorites, though I have a few more interesting or entertaining names that didn't make the cut for the group.

Top selections out of that being "He's Magically Delicious" (still giggle about this one 10 years later for...  reasons), "Federal Bureau of Jet Skis", "Intensive Care UwUnit", "It's My Toxin I'll Die If I Want", and "Dragon I'd Like To Find" (i saw his code and i knew i had to name him something about it)

Page not found :(( Your names sound truly delightful though

2 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

I was maintaining, but for some reason "Several Assorted Republicans" did me in, omg 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Medici said:

Page not found :(( Your names sound truly delightful though

oops, i ALWAYS do that and forget to set it as public XD  it's been fixed, you can see it now lol

9 hours ago, KageSora said:

If anything, Astralophynes are probably fhe biggest Dragons I'd Like to Find in the game.

3 hours ago, FarawayCreatures said:

If anything, Astralophynes are probably fhe biggest Dragons I'd Like to Find in the game.

Honestly, same--the name was extra fitting because I wanna find and collect them all XD

14 hours ago, KageSora said:

"Questing for Tax Relief" same, my guy

10 hours ago, KageSora said:

oops, i ALWAYS do that and forget to set it as public XD  it's been fixed, you can see it now lol

Oh, these are splendid 🤣 "What Do You Mean I'm Wet" Is wonderful

19 hours ago, Astharoshe said:

I was maintaining, but for some reason "Several Assorted Republicans" did me in, omg 😂😂😂

It was just a piece of memory that stuck with me for years, I think my friend changed their skype name to that and it just stayed in my head permanently

5 hours ago, casprrr said:

I've given some of my Blacks ridiculous names, including
image.thumb.png.0209f16c5e83682ca280af3e4c4e8b78.png

But who is the Royal Grape? 👀👀

Viewing Dragon: 63 Pear High Waves

image.png.a06f8105decbd5ef8992984e1df5b4f7.png

Bring Your Own Prescriptions

Edited by KageSora

more additions to Skrungis' family, as inspired by recent conversations with my friends/coworkers (and that one tiktok audio)

Screenshot 2022-12-23 235336.png

Screenshot 2022-12-23 234408.png

Screenshot 2022-12-23 233919.png