Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amastoneonal04

Introducing myself~

Hey guys! My name is Amastoneonal04, but you can call me amas, ama, or neon. I am still a newbie and will be willing to learn some pointers. I am girl and am from the Philippines! I love to draw, and watch sci-fi, action and adventure, and horror movies.I play sylestia, Flight rising, and beastkeeper as well and will accept any friend requests I get.  Hope to get to know you more!

Hello and welcome! My biggest piece of advice is to use fansites to get your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have since they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. I would not add your eggs to fansites when they're too young (7d) as it increases the chance of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I don't add mine until they're at 5d23h left during the holidays since fansites get more traffic then (usually 6d10h during the rest of the year). Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!