Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

Congratulations to everyone who won something from the raffle! Again, a huge thank you to the mods in charge of organising this event. It's amazing how generous everyone is! Here's to hoping for even more gifts given next year \o/

Squeeee!!!  I got a beautiful 2g pb Stat that's z-code!!!  Awesome!!!

I am so so proud of all of you!!!  For all of your sweetness, kindness, being a ton of fun!  Thank you for having made a lot of people's month!!!  :D

thanks to the mods for organizing and to the people who donated raffle prizes!

Yay!

Thanks for Secret Santa event 🌸 Organizers are amazing, Santas are amazing! Thanks all for this positive emotions ❤️  

See ya next year~

❤️ ❤️ Thanks again to everyone who participated this year! ❤️ ❤️

I think in general things went well, but nothing is ever perfect. We are open for suggestions on how to make it even better in the future.

If you have any ideas, or if you may be interested in helping out on the Santa team in the future, please send a message to the Santa account and we will take your ideas into consideration for future planning.

~ Santa purplehaze

I think this was very fun and I look forward to participating in this event again. Thank you for coming up with such a cool event.

Thank you for everyone who organized this event. I am afraid I completely missed out on a raffle (just now seeing posts about it) because I didn't read about a grand finale raffle. I'll try to go back and look and see what I missed. This event was a lot of fun and thank you, everybody, especially my secret Santa! :)

I had a lot of fun with this event! Thank you to the mods for planning this! And also a thank you to my secret Santa! (I honestly wasn’t expecting to be one of the raffle winners, so that was a pleasant surprise to see in my inbox!)

At the request of the thread mods, this will be closed for the year. I hope everyone enjoyed the festivities and gifts, here's to 2023!