Piston Smashed

ANSWERED:One of my eggs is missing

Hello folks :)

I have a little problem I'm not sure if that it's me and my waning memory or that something else has happened. My problem is one of my eggs is missing and I have only just realised. I had just bred my first Jester Dragon ~
~egg link removed - not the owner~~ a few days ago however, I'm unsure where the little scamp has disappeared too. I can't find it on my scrool and I'm positive I haven't abandoned the egg (but I could be wrong lol) and it looks like it the egg has no owner, so I'm puzzled as to where it is hiding out.

If anyone could help me to understand what is going on I would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for your time

Piston Smashed

Edited by SkyWolf25

There are a couple of hatchlings on your scroll that would have been eggs when that egg was bred, and several additional eggs. It's possible it was auto-abandoned when it was bred due to egglock. What does your Action Log say?

Edited by SkyWolf25

2 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

There are a couple of hatchlings that would have been eggs when that egg was bred, and several additional eggs. It's possible it was auto-abandoned due to egglock. What does your Action Log say?

Thank you for your reply, I had forgot about the action log (have returned after a long time away) and after checking it looks like I did abandoned the egg. It doesn't say anything about being scroll locked and I don't think i was at the time as I made sure I wasn't at the time of breeding, so it looks like it was my mistake. I'm gutted at losing the egg but I'll have to be more careful next time.

Thank you once again SkyWolf25 for your help

Piston Smashed