moonsilver445

Halloween 2022: Murder Mystery Party Issues

I cannot navigate the game on desktop or mobile. Desktop is extremely slow and freezes on the room. Mobile I can make some progress, but it also freezes. which is a problem if you're being timed. Anyone else having these issues?

I couldn’t get it to work either.

So I just focused on what games did work instead ( the farm and dress up ones)

I’m figuring must be minor compatibility issues with iPhone SE 2020 and aaple’s software or else my phone’s a dud n has an unknown defect they only occurs when trying to play certain games specifically the mystery part and the dragon tower ones this time around. 🤷‍♀️

I’ll just hope next time around all the games work or that by then I’ve afforded a new phone. Either or. 

Until then (next time) enjoy what works because it’s pretty much the only thing to do and hold Hope next time’s games all work for you (and me).

Edited by Catincanada2
Edit to add phone model detail.

FF 75, bog-standard Ubuntu version 20.04, 64-bit. I cannot even start the game. The first text box is empty and nothing happens. I've tried using Tor Browser (as a browser that's guaranteed to be the most updated possible Firefox version, because the darned thing insists) and I couldn't even login, because the site disallows Tor wholesale. If I'm logged in, I can't add unfair extra unique views, can I? So, the cheap way of checking if the problem is an older browser version has failed... and if the choice is between "ignore event" and "update your working tool to the point it won't be working any more (I'm not a fan of most recent FF updates) for a slim chance event will work", I'd rather not do either. I'm late to the event as it is and I've heard it's complicated :/

Use a different browser ? I have extras I keep for occasions where Opera decides something isn't OK !