Chaos Rider

Pumpkins and squash not growing despite having room

I gave my pumpkins and acorn squash a 2 x 2 space to grown in but they refuse to grow bigger than a 2 x 1. If I remember correctly they need to be planted on a specific square within that 2 x 2 but I don't know which one that is

6 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

I gave my pumpkins and acorn squash a 2 x 2 space to grown in but they refuse to grow bigger than a 2 x 1. If I remember correctly they need to be planted on a specific square within that 2 x 2 but I don't know which one that is

They do not need to be planted in a specific square. Can you screenshot it?

You can go to their scroll and click on their badge to see it. Looks like MAYBE two seeds may have been planted next to each other, both with 4 squares available though. I don't know if seeds being right next to each other keeps them from growing completely or not. 

17 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

I don't know if seeds being right next to each other keeps them from growing completely or not. 

It does. So do objects and other plants. If they're refusing to grow, you need to remove something next to them to let them mature.

Screenshot_20221031-120917_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221031-120812_Chrome.jpg

That tombstone was placed there after the pumpkins finished growing.

Screenshot_20221031-120917_Chrome.jpg

The acorn squash and big pumpkin/mini pumpkin decorations were placed there after the acorn squash vine matured.