Melusina

ANSWERED:No Badge for Hatchling Dress-Up

Hi friends.  Are others also not getting a badge for hatchling dress-up?  I'd love to be able to revisit a portrait of the extravagantly messy ensemble I'd come up with when reminiscing about DC days past.  

I'm pretty sure I even played this game when it came out, for Halloween 2017, but didn't get the badge then, either.  

For reference, my badges: 

image.jpeg.52e65da14ffe44bfee3af070fd33bb3e.jpeg

And oh lord this outfit (so far!...): 

image.jpeg.9146062db5861a888969d1501233f50c.jpeg

It's there on the bottom right, but it looks like it doesn't have a clickable link like it should. I just checked mine and it is clickable.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's there on the bottom right, but it looks like it doesn't have a clickable link like it should. I just checked mine and it is clickable.

I just noticed mine is the same way: unclickable.  I received my badge this year.

I wonder if I will be able to view the dressed up hatchlings after the event ends.

Edited by missy_

18 hours ago, missy_ said:

I just noticed mine is the same way: unclickable.  I received my badge this year.

I wonder if I will be able to view the dressed up hatchlings after the event ends.

I checked your scroll and it was clickable for me. Strange.

BTW the badge links to https://dragcave.net/halloween17/username, so you can actually just go to the link for the costume

My mistake; my badge is clickable and has been. I checked a screenshot that I posted after I got the badge.

Trying to go to the hatchling dress up from the event page or my badge gives me an error. I can use the link Moriaty gave me to view the costume I gave it but there's no option to go trick or treating or anything

Several people's been reporting the same error on discord, no idea what's going on yet though