TJ09

2022-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Past Events Now Available

This year, several past Halloween events are available to play! Revisit the 2017 Hatchling Dress-Up, 2019 Rise of the Zombies, and 2021 Haunted Harvest events for the next two weeks (until 11/8).

New Event on Halloween

A brand new adventure will also unlock on Halloween at midnight, coinciding with the new dragon release. Look forward to visiting the mansion of gold dragon Joseph King on the night of his murder mystery dinner party. This new story will be available to play for the second half of the event, from 10/31 until 11/8.

Trick or Treating

As in past years, trick-or-treating is enabled across the site. Find hidden treats all over and click them to grab them. There's 41 items to start with, but more will be unlocked throughout the event, and you can once again gather old treats as well. Trick-or-treating will be available for the full two weeks of the event—perfect for catching up on years past.

Halloween Dragon Breeding

Halloween dragons from previous years are breedable until November 1. New event dragons won't be able to breed until next year. In addition, the Halloween event biome has returned. Grab previous Halloween dragons directly from the cave, but only until the November 1. There's no limits here either, so catch them before they're gone.

A new dragon will be released on 10/31 and drop for 24 hours. After that, it's gone until next year.

wheeeee

Found my treat! First time getting any artwork into the site!

1846640382_Screenshot-2022-10-24T221031_649.png.c717129c114d9156a7900ccf8689aca1.png

Edited by Lushwave

Yay!

Happy Halloween ^^

🐈‍⬛🕷🕸🍂🎃🍬🍫🍿🧻🎈🗝📻🔦

Edited by Pliskin

I am getting an error has occurred message.

ETA: Working now

Edited by casprrr

Wait, if it says grab previous Halloween dragons from the cave but only until the event's over and the event lasts two weeks this time does that mean we get an extra week to grab them? Probably just an oversight on the announcement but I certainly hope that's the case

Edited by Chaos Rider

Whoo! Halloween! Why am I an idiot that keeps egg locking myself when I know I shouldn't? 😅

15 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

Wait, if it says grab previous Halloween dragons from the cave but only until the event's over and the event lasts two weeks this time does that mean we get an extra week to grab them? Probably just an oversight on the announcement but I certainly hope that's the case

Sorry, that was wording copied from last year when the event was one week. The event biome matches the event breeding period, both of which are one week as they've always been.

Woot! Happy Halloween season everyone! 

Wooo this is gonna be great!

Edited by Zinogre