Alixiron

Italic tags showing in title tab for encyclopedia articles for dinos

Italic tags are showing in the title tab for encyclopedia articles for dinos (example attached). Is this an already known issue and to be ignored? 

Edit - It seems to have been fixed

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.7f3497d3fbde0c265cc8702bd67af423.png

Edited by Alixiron

On 10/19/2022 at 6:18 PM, Alixiron said:

Italic tags are showing in the title tab for encyclopedia articles for dinos (example attached). Is this an already known issue and to be ignored? 

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.7f3497d3fbde0c265cc8702bd67af423.png

Doesn't seem to be a problem to me, maybe it's a small glitch or smth

I thought it might be deliberate?  Because their names are like scientific names used to classify species which are often written in italics.

also might be a browser issue? It's not showing up for me

image.png.0209684f8d5cd90fc4a2ed452c308606.png

3 hours ago, KageSora said:

I thought it might be deliberate?  Because their names are like scientific names used to classify species which are often written in italics.

Agreed, bc the chicken entry is also in italics. 

Edited by ylangylang

...OH.  Oh somehow I completely misinterpreted "tab" and my brain thought it was being used to mean "individual entry pages" rather than browser tab and misinterpreted "tag" as "entry title" rather than "literal HTML tags".  I have no idea how I misread that.  That's what I get for looking at this while half asleep, oops...

Anyway, yeah, that seems to be some kind of oddity and maybe a glitch possibly based on browser that it's showing that.  Hm, which browser are you using?

On 10/26/2022 at 9:25 PM, KageSora said:

...OH.  Oh somehow I completely misinterpreted "tab" and my brain thought it was being used to mean "individual entry pages" rather than browser tab and misinterpreted "tag" as "entry title" rather than "literal HTML tags".  I have no idea how I misread that.  That's what I get for looking at this while half asleep, oops...

Anyway, yeah, that seems to be some kind of oddity and maybe a glitch possibly based on browser that it's showing that.  Hm, which browser are you using?

It's Google Chrome. Oh and it seems to have been fixed because I am no longer seeing it too.

Edited by Alixiron