UnicornMaiden

Dragons not showing off site

When I am on the main website my dragons show up fine. Both when I'm looking at my scroll and when I see dragons in people's signatures here on the forum there is no problem. However when I go to a different site, like a hatchery or the lineage planner none of the sprites show up. I just get the little blue question mark indicating that the images aren't loading. This doesn't seem to be an issue with just one of these other sites because it's happening on all of them. I usually use Safari, so I tried using Chrome. On Chrome the images load fine, no problem. So I tried clearing my cache on Safari since that often fixes problems with images, but it didn't work. After clearing the cache the images still aren't loading on other websites. Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 10.17.09 AM cropped.png

This spontaneously resolved itself yesterday. I don't know why it happened in the first place or why it fixed itself after seven months, but the dragon images are showing up fine on every site now.

If it happens again in the future you could try turning off tracker blocking/certain browser privacy settings. For some reason, on specific Wi-Fi connections I have the same problem and have to do that to make hatcheries work.