Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holyvirtue

Salutations.

Salutations, I go by Virtue and it's very nice to meet you all!

I'm pretty new here and decided to make a forum account after really getting into the game. My account is actually pretty new (made on the 20th so only a couple days old as of writing this intro) but I've managed to get a hang of things so far and hopefully it stays that way, never was too good with remembering things. ^^;  Any starter tips on how to run things would be greatly appreciated too! Thankyou.

Hello and welcome! My advice is use fansites to get your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from. You shouldn't need to use more than three, I personally use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. I also suggest not adding your dragons to fansites when they are too young as eggs, if they get too many views too fast it increases the chance of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I add my dragons when they're at around 6d10h left, waiting until the 5d22h mark during holiday releases because fansites get so much more traffic then. Clicks are nice to have, because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them, so you don't have to worry if they don't have any. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!