Vic

ANSWERED:No More Hydras?

Are the new hydras from last month not available anymore?  I didn't get all the colors but I haven't seen any in the cave since the release.

False-Headed Hydras are a permanent release, they simply get picked up very quickly when they do show up in the cave.

Seeing as the cave refreshes every 5 minutes (:05, :10, ...) with a "big" refresh at the top of the hour (:00), it is best to lie in wait at :x4/:x9, refresh and then be ready to click. The hydras' description is "This scaled egg is surrounded by the others."

They are still available. They're not common, and the demand is still high, so they're hard to grab. If you go to the Trading Hub and select False-Headed Hydra from the pull-down menu you can find Hydras that other people have put up for trade. I wasn't able to catch all that I wanted in the cave, but sometimes you can get a good deal in trades.

You could get one from Market place if unlocked as well :) They are a struggle, I myself keep getting Lotaans instead because I see scaled and get excited,which means for me real Hydras get missed the next time 😠

But yeah @0x08 is right, 5 min marks are generally good. The desire to grab could calm a while after release, not sure if these are classed as uncommon?