Fuzzbucket

"Remove from breeding pool" (replacing BSA: Render unbreedable)

Support! Having organisational tools for the playerbase is never a bad thing; the better we can curate our own corner of the cave, the iour experience playing the game.

And for my own part, I don't really collect messies unless they're frozen hatchlings, but I have some inbred adults that I really like, but would never breed. As it stands, if I ever accidentally bred them, I'd have to kill the egg myself, wait for the shell sprite to disappear, then wait for the 'children' thing to disappear, and still be stuck with 'last bred' on a dragon who never should have been bred in the first place.

I also can't really see any downside to this? It'll cut the current potential for things that upset people's goals and playstyles, and brings with it no penalty whatsoever (to the best of my understanding).

I would be really delighted of this! There are several dragons I do not breed for one reason or another at all, one example being any extra dragon that I happen to raise after that particular breed's collection goals would be done. Or when finishing lineage project and the "sample" dragon(s) would just sit in breeding page for absolutely no reason.

I support this as a toggle per-dragon, likely on its Action page.

Protochroma has this nifty option:

0RDlfGT.png

07fZ3FM.png

and I see no reason it can't work like this on DC as well.

3 hours ago, Keileon said:

I support this as a toggle per-dragon, likely on its Action page.

Protochroma has this nifty option:

0RDlfGT.png

07fZ3FM.png

and I see no reason it can't work like this on DC as well.

That would make sense, though in order to keep it consistent with the rest of the actions page and such I'd imagine it'd be more along the lines of how fogging is handled--click one to remove, click again to restore, etc.

6 hours ago, KageSora said:

That would make sense, though in order to keep it consistent with the rest of the actions page and such I'd imagine it'd be more along the lines of how fogging is handled--click one to remove, click again to restore, etc.

Yes, that would work even if it's a bit less convenient. Ideally both would be toggle boxes like that, but that's not the point of this suggestion-- I would honestly settle for DC adding a "toggles" section to a dragon's action page which includes hiding from breeding searches.

I dont see why not. Toggles could be useful due to the reversibility of it; maybe you want to hold off breeding a particular dragon entirely, whilst breeding past mates? Takes the risk of a misclick out.

I also have messies I dont wanna breed, including old prize lines bred prior to CBs and its annoying to misclick and breed them. Id like to keep some of them, e.g. for markers or sentiment, but not breed.