Vagisto

Favourite descriptions you've come across?

I found this topic, but I was curious about the other side of the story: as a description reviewer (or someone who likes to check out scrolls), are there any descriptions out there that had really taken your fancy? Maybe it's something you've read recently or maybe it's a story you can paraphrase even years later.

I know I've found a lot of users over the years who craft super intricate lore in their scrolls and more than once have I clicked on a dragon just to garner more. My favourites, though, have to be the handful of zombies I got lucky enough to read descriptions for. I'm not sure if we're allowed to link other peoples' adult dragons (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'll just say that the most recent zombie had a short but evocative description about a dragon whose bloodlust grew tenfold after being forced from both life and afterlife ヽ(°〇°)ノ They used to be a Magnesium, which I think the author wove into the description very nicely by making the gas that once fuelled their flames waft around them as an advanced warning. Super, super cool o(*°▽°*)o

Edited by Vagisto
Fixed the embed