Murkydepths

Buy freeze slots in market

Kinda the whole suggestion. I run out of freeze slots fast cause collecting freezies is my main goal right now. Having to pay shards would limit it so people couldn't go totally insane, and you could even make the price increase with each purchase if you were really worried.

There are often times I'd like to be able to freeze more... Is this suggestion for a permanent account upgrade to increase your total available freezes, or like, a single-use bonus freeze above your limit? 🤔

3 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

There are often times I'd like to be able to freeze more... Is this suggestion for a permanent account upgrade to increase your total available freezes, or like, a single-use bonus freeze above your limit? 🤔

Single use!

I think the reason we have limited freeze slots to begin with is to stop people being able to amass a huge amount of dragons and empty the cave/ap by hatching and freezing everything. I don't think TJ would ever remove the limits, and being able to permanently increase your slots could lead to similar events.

I was seeing it like a buy back. You've used all your freeze slots, pay an amount to get one (or more) back. 

I like this idea, and people can't buy to many either after a certain point because of the limit of how many shards you can get per week

Mm, I could see this working as a single-use purchase.

An alternative to constantly increasing the price could be a flat rate, but a cap of how many extras you can buy, basically a fee to reset the countdown on one of your freezes up to X amount of resets--and you'd pay for them regardless of if you used them or changed your mind and didn't use it.

Or a combination--there's a flat rate up to, say, 5 cooldown resets and after that the price starts exponentially increasing.  The limit and price bump could reset monthly, maybe?