SkySong278

Shapeshifting Shenanigans OOC

the discussion thread for me and MonlitEevee for our new 1x1 rp that we’ll be posting soon. we might start posting ideas for how to get it started and also for how to keep it going soon before we post the rp thread.

Yes, idea that a shapeshifter lost their powers and has to get help getting them back visiting various temples. Which one do you want to be? Shapeshifter? Or the one who lost their powers?

Posted (edited)

okie doke and I’ll be the one that lost their powers as I’d like the challenge :)

also thinking the form could look like this - 

Username: 

Name:

Personality: 

Appearance: 

Pack: 

Abilities: 

Other: 

we can edit it a bit if you'd like.

Edited by SkySong278

That's good, I'm fine with that. I saw this earlier but didn't have time to respond until now. 

okay and I did edit it earlier, I think after you saw the initial one, to add something else to it, but I can also take it out if you think it’s not needed. that’s fine 😊

Yes, I did see it and I'm fine with the form :) I'll make my character in a bit 

okay and me, too. oh are our characters going to be both genders or the same? like a girl and a boy or two girls or two boys?

I was going to go with a girl for my oc, unless you want me to play a boy?

okay and no, that’s okay. I can play a boy if you’d like me to so we have one of each or I can play another girl. just asking before I make mine.

Okie dokie, I'm fine with either one since it's up to you

okay. I’ll play a boy char. we can always make other extra chars later :)

Alrighty~ my character will be delayed until tomorrow. I feel like I'm about to just fall asleep; downside of waking up around 2~3 in the morning and having the morning shift

okay, and ah. I’d have a hard time doing that myself. I already have a hard time getting up around 7. I also need a bit more time thinking of a reason why my char lost his ability to shift.

Sounds good

the idea I have so far is that he lost it when he was a young boy due to it being taken from him by some sort of curse being placed on him.

Oooh that's fun

thinking possibly he explored where he shouldn't have and found himself in a shaman's hut and the shaman placed the curse on him. I'll see about posting my char form later either during my lunch break from work or after I've gotten off work.

Sounds good, I'll see about making mine soon

Username: Moonlit

Name: Dusk

Personality: Dusk is smart and crafty, often trying to plan out escapes or moves rather carefully. Make her angry and she'll start using her more dangerous forms, like a snake, to injure or stall someone out long enough that they'd require medicine. She doesn't make friends easily but will defend those she trusts rather fiercely

Appearance: Dusk is a medium height, light tanned woman with long red hair and green eyes. She wears a leather jacket over a plain grey T-shirt with tan shorts. 

Pack: None; rogue

Abilities: She has the power to shapeshift into any animal, exinct or alive

Other: She carries a magical bag that can shrink along with her forms and stores many items without loosing room. She does carry out oddball jobs if hired, but she's usually careful to avoid doing stuff for packs

Posted (edited)

Username: S²278

Name: Theo

Personality: was once kind but thanks to his pack-mates turning him into a loner, he’s not so kind anymore or too trusting so he’s now cold and a bit short-tempered.

Appearance: human - he’s 5’3” tall with short dark black, almost blue hair with hazel eyes. he usually wears short sleeve shirts in many colors, mainly black, with shorts or long pants that are mainly denim.

wolf - his wolf form is dark black, almost blue that's about 15" long with amber eyes

Pack: is in a pack, but feels like he's not in one due to mostly everyone treating him like an outcast and loner. is tempted to go rogue, but part of him wishes to stay since the pack is his only family.

Abilities: heightened senses only at the moment.

Other: was cursed by a shaman when he was 10 for exploring his hut and can't shift into his wolf form due to that. he can sometimes feel his wolf trying to get out which causes him to be a bit unsteady, but can’t help free it because he doesn’t have a way to do that. he also sometimes has conversations with it either out loud or in his head (telepathically). the shaman told him that he’d have to go through a series of tasks that would require him to go through temples to do them. he also goes on long walks frequently. he has a mark in the shape of a wolf on his shoulder that goes onto his back and looks almost like a tattoo.

Edited by SkySong278

We all set then? 

mhm, I guess so :)

Awesome, do you want me to start or do you want to start?

Posted (edited)

you can. are we going to post a new thread or will we be doing it in here, although I labeled it as the ooc thread?

Edited by SkySong278