Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepThief

introductory post

hey all, I'm new to the forums and honestly just wanted to look for more info that isn't in the tutorial

my name is Crow, I'm 30, nonbinary (they/them) and aromantic, and I once played this site long, looooong ago when I was literally actually a child lol. I've gotten used to IM services and groups, so apologies if my grammar can be difficult to parse without capitalization or whatever.

anyway, give me all your star dragons 🤏

Hello and welcome! Hands off my star dragons, they're some of my favorites. ;) 

drat! well that's one potential victim, I mean, donor down

in all seriousness, I think star dragons are gonna be my favorites too lol

Hi Crow! I’m Signe, she/her, been around quite a while!

I’ve actually got a question for you: what’s a star dragon?

Anyway, if you need help getting rarer dragons, I have a very full scroll and am happy to breed things.

11 hours ago, oxoniensis said:

Hi Crow! I’m Signe, she/her, been around quite a while!

I’ve actually got a question for you: what’s a star dragon?

Anyway, if you need help getting rarer dragons, I have a very full scroll and am happy to breed things.

oh! I mean any that are star or celestial-themed :) my encyclopedia is pretty full, but I've yet to figure out how to unlock the actual celestial dragon's variant

8 hours ago, SleepThief said:

oh! I mean any that are star or celestial-themed :) my encyclopedia is pretty full, but I've yet to figure out how to unlock the actual celestial dragon's variant

Ah, I get it, thanks!

To get the dark Celestial, you need to go into actions and corporealise it (which allows it to breed). If you do that to a few, that should get you the adult variant in your encyclopaedia. Here’s one for a starter that I’ve just done: https://dragcave.net/lineage/7el4d.