Catincanada2

ANSWERED:Trading question about you cannot accept because user 19 has too many…

I have sufficient space for the hatchlings offered but it won’t let me accept the trade offer. 

I keep seeing “you cannot accept this offer because user 19 has too many eggs or hatchlings “.

Could someone explain why can’t I accept the hatchlings when  I have space for them? What’s happening that the trade site won’t let me do the trade?

Both trade partners must have enough room or the trade wouldn't go through.  Your end is ok but the other person may be egg locked if you are trying to trade your egg for their hatchlings and thus wouldn't have room.  Just an example based on the information provided.

That would be my guess as well.

It also might be, if it isn't a 1:1 (such as one egg for one hatchling, 2 eggs for 2 hatchlings, etc.) trade that they aren't egglocked but didn't realize they're total growing things locked and therefore accepting a trade of 2 eggs for their 1 hatchling, for example, would put them at one higher than their total limit thus meaning the trade can't go through until something matures/dies/or otherwise leaves their scroll (and nothing new takes its place).

Very easy to miscalculate if you just look at your egg slots and forget about your total slots.

Thank you Dracaena and KageSora that helps.

Now I understand why I couldn’t accept the offer from them.