Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

feverdream

Hello

I found this through a petsim game (Ovipets) back as a kid, but I never really got into it. I found this again and decided I'd try once more but man, I cannot figure out what I'm doing. I'm definitely not someone to be active but I exist so there's that. I like dragons so I'm happy to be here again!

Hello and welcome! The basic idea is your dragons need views to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Most people add their dragons to fansites to get them the views they need. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three. 

I recommend not adding your dragons to fansites if they're too young (7d left). If eggs get too many views too fast, they have a better chance of getting sick (softshell) and dying. I usually wait until they have ~6d7h left before adding them, and ~5d19h left during events since fansites get more traffic then. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome back to the Dragon Cave and to the Dragon Cave forum.  For me, it seemed really complicated at first but then after awhile it has become so much fun.  Happy hunting for your dragons and don't be afraid to ask any questions.  :)