Printemps

Grabbed/Bred many blue Sapphires, but never owned a pink one? Put your blue Sapphire here! :)

Welcome! 

This is a thread that helps people turn their blue Sapphires into pink Sapphires.

Since the release of pink Sapphire, how to make Sapphires pink while still in the scroll has become a problem. If you are troubled with your blue Sapphires, here is a chance!:nyan:

IMPORTANT NOTES (please read it first):

The way this project works is that my friend and I can abandon / grab Sapphires in the abandoned area at the same time. We will communicate by telephone and choose the time when the number of online people is the least.

Yes, it is still impossible to guarantee 100% recovery, but so far, our success rate is 100%, and I will update our success rate at any time. So please consider carefully before deciding to ask us.

Success rate: 70/77(90.91%) until September 22nd

What do you need to do?

1. You need to prepare 2 Magi dragons (because I can't guarantee that there are free Magi dragons at any time), and make sure that your blue Sapphire is less than 4 days left.

2. PM me with the following form.

I want to turn my blue Sapphire into pink!

Scroll Name: xxx

Blue Sapphire link: (one-way teleport to transfer blue Sapphire)

Pink Sapphire link: (two-way teleport to get back pin Sapphire, just send a dummy)

Commitment: "I have read the IMPORTANT NOTES and will be responsible for the results of this attempt " (please remove the quotation marks when sending)

3. Waiting for reply. I will reply to you and claim your blue Sapphire as soon as I read the message and contact my friend. If successful, I will inform you and offer the pink Sapphire; If I fail, I will also inform you and express my deep regret.:(

There are so many things which seem impossible in dc, but actually through the efforts of us, everything is possible XD

Everyone who appreciates CB pink sapphire can make this dream come true. Anyway, just have fun and feel free to PM me!

:nyan:

My Profile Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/241486-printemps/

Edited by Printemps

Sorry, maybe the title is a little ambiguous.:(

Additional remarks:

Anyone who wants to get a pink Sapphire can contact me.

Whether your blue Sapphire is CB or not, whether you have already got (a) pink Sapphire(s) in your scroll or not, as long as you prefer to get another one and you're wiiling to start this attempt, then you can PM me at any time. I'll reply as soon as possible.

Due to the possibility of failure, I'll grab some extra blue Sapphires. If your CB Sapphire get lost and I have another CB Sapphire, then I will have another try and offer it to you. If your Sapphire is not CB, then I can just express my deepest apology to you.:unsure:

Just have fun!:nyan:

Edited by Printemps

This is such a great idea! :D I don't need any help right at the moment, but I'll give this a bump because I'm sure there are lots of people who do. Thank you (and your friend), OP. :)

On 1/20/2023 at 6:45 PM, Spiteful_Crow said:

This is such a great idea! :D I don't need any help right at the moment, but I'll give this a bump because I'm sure there are lots of people who do. Thank you (and your friend), OP. :)

Thanks for your support!❤️

I’m just gonna drop a follow here because my fool self got a singular cb pink sapphire and decided a checker with it was an awesome idea lol; I’ll be back when I’ve actually gotten around to starting it! : D

Is the service still available? But I dunno if it is a good idea to bother you because of my 2nd gen lineage.Maybe it is too much hassle over the simple egg=)

16 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Is the service still available? But I dunno if it is a good idea to bother you because of my 2nd gen lineage.Maybe it is too much hassle over the simple egg=)

Hello! The service is still available. If you want to turn your sapphire into pink, maybe you have to wait for 24 hours. We can try tomorrow.:)

1 hour ago, St0rmbringer said:

I’m just gonna drop a follow here because my fool self got a singular cb pink sapphire and decided a checker with it was an awesome idea lol; I’ll be back when I’ve actually gotten around to starting it! : D

Hello~ Whenever you need help, just feel free to ask me!XD

16 hours ago, cornndawg said:

is this still active? i have a CB with a little under 5 days left.

Sure~ Our project is still alive. I will pm you later.🥰

i found a CB sapph with a word code i would like to turn pink, if anyone here is willing to help. 

On 1/6/2024 at 2:03 PM, cornndawg said:

i found a CB sapph with a word code i would like to turn pink, if anyone here is willing to help. 

Printemps doesn't seem to have visited the forum for a long time, yet I have a way to reach her. Do you need me to help you ask her?

1 hour ago, HaiNiao said:

Printemps doesn't seem to have visited the forum for a long time, yet I have a way to reach her. Do you need me to help you ask her?

Is she interested in continuing this thread or passing along the reins to someone else? If she isn't I can close this.

2 hours ago, HaiNiao said:

i would appreciate the help! if she's not available, would you or someone else be able to help?

4 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Is she interested in continuing this thread or passing along the reins to someone else? If she isn't I can close this.

4 hours ago, cornndawg said:

i would appreciate the help! if she's not available, would you or someone else be able to help?

She said she will soon visit the forum, and check messages personally

Why I didn't see this two YEARS ago I will never know.  Sigh. Well, here I am with 2nd gen blue sapphire eggs that I'd love to make pink, and it looks like folks are not here as much as might be hoped. 

If anybody is still here, please let me know.

Thanks! 

P.O.D.

Hi 9tails, are you a kitsune? LOL

Sorry, I crashed hard last night and *just* woke up. I've fed my cats, so they are no longer in danger of starvation (according to them) and I'm ready to try thinking again.image.png.a5d4c8e2e4cab8b6ff7afd403ea64042.png

Do you have a partner with whom you work in making this all happen? From reading the other posts it seems that the preferred way is to wait for a time when the Cave is less full of folks, yes?

Thank you for being willing to help. I am beyond frustrated with trying to abandon and scamper over to try and grab them back! LOL

I have four gendered/incubated 2nd gen Sapphires on my scroll and, if not too greedy, I'd like to "pink" them all.

Thanks!
Angel, PoD (Protector of Dragons)
Edited by Protector of Dragons
font too small

25 minutes ago, Protector of Dragons said:
Hi 9tails, are you a kitsune? LOL

Sorry, I crashed hard last night and *just* woke up. I've fed my cats, so they are no longer in danger of starvation (according to them) and I'm ready to try thinking again.image.png.a5d4c8e2e4cab8b6ff7afd403ea64042.png

Do you have a partner with whom you work in making this all happen? From reading the other posts it seems that the preferred way is to wait for a time when the Cave is less full of folks, yes?

Thank you for being willing to help. I am beyond frustrated with trying to abandon and scamper over to try and grab them back! LOL

I have four gendered/incubated 2nd gen Sapphires on my scroll and, if not too greedy, I'd like to "pink" them all.

Thanks!
Angel, PoD (Protector of Dragons)

DMing!

To: NInetails, Ponystar17, Frej_the_Gold

THANK you. all, for responding. A family crisis, which should have been small, but being *family* has grown to take most of my time. I apologize. I will revisit this when the "tempest-in-a-teapot" blows over.

What a wonderful group of caring individuals! 

thank-you-animated-gif-4 | Excel Design Technologies