Aie

ANSWERED:Show adventures in action log

What it says on the tin. I was a bit surprised adventures weren't logged there already! It'd be easier for players to keep track of which dragons have been on an adventure and when, and you could check when exactly they're coming off cooldown so you can use the action again.

I for one use the action log to keep track of cooldowns, often going back a week to check which pairs I've bred that day and what time I can breed them again. This is handy especially when I'm trying to breed a pair each week until I get a certain egg; similarly, I'm sure many players intend to send their adventurers off until they succeed in bringing home a Scourgekeeper. Personally, I can't remember whether it was this or that Astralophyne that I sent on an unsuccessful adventure or which dragons accompanied her, let alone whether it was 12 or 14 days ago, and going through each dragon's action panel to see when they'll be available is frustrating and time-consuming, particularly as x days left can mean anything from 10 minutes to almost 24 hours.

Edited by Aie

They are going to have an option in the drop down similar to BSA dragons. You'll be able to check at a glance who's off cool down. Retired adventurers won't show.

11 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

They are going to have an option in the drop down similar to BSA dragons. You'll be able to check at a glance who's off cool down. Retired adventurers won't show.

I am aware of this :) However, it still does not help with knowing when they'll be off cooldown, only whether they're available at that exact moment. With the available-for-summon filter (which is great and much appreciated, btw), I'd still have to check it repeatedly with no way to know how long I still have to wait, when one look at the action log would tell me whether I have to wait for 15 minutes or two days.

Edited by Aie

Yes, this would be a great addition to the upcoming summon filter! I also found it rather impractical that they don't show when I found out about it after my first adventurers failed. In case of breeding and BSAs, I often want to check when exactly the action will be available again. Sometimes one only has so much patience, you know...

Edited by Varislapsi

I keep a spreadsheet to remind me about breeding times and I added adventure to that. I don't always remember to add things to the spreadsheet right away, though, and for breeding I can go back and check the action log to get the exact time to add it to the spreadsheet. The first few adventures I didn't note the time right away and was disappointed that they weren't on the action log. So for those I am just guessing when they will be ready. Later adventures I tried to get on the spreadsheet right away. It would really be nice to have them on the action log, so that would work along with my spreadsheet.

Support to this suggestion as well. Right now, I have to continually check back, which is a pain.

Support as well, I don't understand any this wasn't in the action log already anyways, when everything else is

47 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Don't worry, this will happen soon.

Brilliant! Thanks for letting us know :)

57 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Don't worry, this will happen soon.

Thank you, TJ!

Odd. Your screen shot shows the adventurers as linked, but mine are not.

I really would like to have the links there. Is that the way it is supposed to be and mine is glitched? Or did TJ change things between the time of your adventures and mine?

image.png.31154d8339fdb9ec2ee4397dd6d579f6.png

The summoned Scourgekeeper is the only dragon with a link.

Mine only show one dragon for each success/adventure.

This for instance:

image.png.0661b5c223967d86edd0c5172198cac0.png

In fact three dragons were involved in that one. I keep records !

image.png.534b3b2b31c2ee16787600034c2608b0.png

Is this perhaps because I don't use the default skin or something ?

47 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is this perhaps because I don't use the default skin or something ?

Or TJ is still adjusting things?

I only used one adventurer for each of my attempts today, so I can't tell if mine would have all shown or not.

I know exactly which adventurers got which Scourge, and it's only showing one for each. (I can even show that more did it than show up, as they show as retired !)

I tried the default skin - no difference.