Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morkeri

Howdy howdy!

Kind of forgot about Dragcave, but hello! I've had my account since 2016 but only got into it a year or two ago. How about I finally pop in?

My name is Morkeri; I go by she/her.
I don't personally have a favorite dragon yet, but pygmies are great little fellas.
Personal interests include RPGs, roleplay in general, designing OCs/worldbuilding, and anything animal related. I've been addicted to animal survival games lately! I've also got a liking to anything undead, zombie, or apocalypse related.

Small fun fact: all my dragons are named after their link IDs, so they all sound like they were named by autocorrect.

Perhaps I'll show my face more often now that I remembered the forums exist!

Hello and welcome! What animal survival games would you recommend?

On 6/10/2022 at 7:51 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What animal survival games would you recommend?

First off; Thanks for all the greetings! ❤️

I've been playing animalia survival and the great circle (it's only a demo right now!) lately, I used to play beasts of bermuda here and there and a few roblox ones. There's also a dragon related one I've been keeping an eye on called Draconia, you play as a dragon and it's mostly roleplay based it seems. There's a ton out there, I can never remember all of them.

I had completely forgotten about Draconia! I'm nervous there's no release date on it yet and it's still in Early Access. Thank you for putting it back on my radar!