Mewtie

ANSWERED:Stick unavailable adventurers to the bottom of the list

This is just a really small suggestion regarding the selection screen of the Adventure BSA.
Currently dragons that are on cooldown stay in the list but are grayed out. I suggest sticking them to the bottom of the list, because that could reduce the scrolling and searching necessary each time the BSA is used if one has a greater number of adventurers on cooldown.
Hiding them entirely could achieve the same. However, I thought it might be preferred that dragons on cooldown are kept grayed out.

I like this idea. Also makes it easier to see how many dragons you currently have available for a party.

Support. Scrolling is annoying on mobile allready, this makes it faster and less chance of missclick

This would be nice.  If it's already working for some folks maybe it wasn't rolled out to the entire player base.  My list for available dragons to go on adventure is a humble jumble mess of mixed available and on cool down.

consider my vote for this added. 

Support if this isn't implemented already. I've got several babs on adventures and it's hard to tell who is actually on cooldown.

Those available showed up at the top of my list just now.

This has indeed been implemented. Sorry I forgot to notify here when it was fully rolled out.