Caliscurum

ANSWERED:Possible to edit/hide/delete one's introduction post?

Hello, I hope this is the right place for this.

I've decided to return to being active here after a few years of letting my forum account sit unused, and I no longer go by the name in my introduction post. I don't seem to be able to edit it or hide it, possibly because it's archived and/or locked and/or a special posting area with less privileges. I was wondering if there was any way for a user to get their introduction post edited/hidden/deleted if the information contained in the post no longer applies to them. It's not really a huge deal, just something that bugs me looking back on it. (On any other site I would just make a fresh account, but the rules here explicitly state you can only have one forum account per scroll and I don't want to look like I'm sockpuppeting.)

It is probably because it is archived.

I understand that it bothers you, but the chances of anyone but you ever seeing it are quite slim since it is archived and also more than a year old.

If it really is that much of an issue for you, it may be possible for one of the mods to delete it for you.

That makes sense. It's not like a deadname thing where it extremely bothers me, more just wanting to go by another name now, so it's okay if there's nothing that can be done. Thanks for the reply.

Hello,

I think the topic should now be hidden. @purplehaze is correct that it was old enough that it was archived and unmodifiable, but it I think that has been dealt with.