Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StarKaabii

Hello, everyone!

Greetings all! I’m Sectonia! I’m new to Dragon Cave, apparently I made an account in 2016 and forgot all about it without even confirming it haha, but thanks to some friends I’m here now!

So, a little about me... I’m an artist, and quite a fan of the Kirby series, Wings of Fire, and a couple other things.  I’m cool with any pronouns, though I mostly go by she/they. You can find me over on Flight Rising by the same name, Sectonia.  Just looking to collect some cool virtual dragons and perhaps make some friends along the way! Feel free to give me pointers as well, I am very lost on how these forums work, lol.

Hello and welcome back! It might be easier to help you with the forums if I knew what you were interested in?

On 5/28/2022 at 1:38 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome back! It might be easier to help you with the forums if I knew what you were interested in?

I’m mostly just interested in learning how the community works! It seems similar to other forums I’ve been on in general, but I’m a little lost on the Dragon Cave-specific stuff, like the breeding and trading forums for example.

Thank you kindly for the welcomes, everyone! ❤️