Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tifa

Comeback after 14 years?!

Hello everyone :)

I joined Dragon Cave back in 2008 when I adopted my first 3 dragons. Not entirely sure what made me log off for so long but I can only imagine it was the stress of safely hatching these three (not too many clicks, yet still enough) ... I didn't check long enough for them to lose their names :( That was kind of demotivational so of course I cherished the ones I had but didn't bother getting any more.

Ever since then I have joined several other adoptables sites with the hopes of finding something similar. To this point, I am currently still active on Chicken Smoothie, Flight Rising, The Final Outpost and Poliwager.

The discord servers keep reminding me of Dragon Cave since users share their little creatures. I absolutely adore the detailed pixelart and I passionately love dragons.

Hoping to succeed in dragon raising I am coming back and already adopted my first 4 anniversary eggs as an addition to my little oldies :)

I have found adoptables sites' communities to be very friendly and welcoming, so much more pleasant than for other games.

So here I am again 😊

Hello and welcome back! High-five, fellow oldie! We joined in the same year! We have hatcheries now to help us hatch our eggs, it's such a life-saver now. That should remove that source of stress for you. :) 

Welcome back! My first visit was around 2008. I didn't even made account at that moment and actually joined five years later from that =P

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊

The hatcheries really are the best, I got my little ones carefully out of their eggs, they just have to grow up strong now 😄🐉

I'm excited to discover all the different breeds 😍

Do you know how long the anniversary breeds will stick around and should I focus on them right now?

Those breeds would keep appearing based on certain rarity. If you didn't got all of them yet, I'd say focus on them until you can collect all of them.

hii!! what's your user on flight rising? im getting into it myself, and im having fun with it.  i have friends into chicken smoothie too...

anyways, welcome, hope you have fun!