Little-Star

Little-Star's Bingo

OK - I am outclassed ! But I forgot about my issues trying NOT to get a pipio - I must go check that line....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OK - I am outclassed ! But I forgot about my issues trying NOT to get a pipio - I must go check that line....

XD It's not a competitive Bingo, Fuzz.

No I know - but I was just awestruck by how you in particular had suffered - and then I remembered those bloody pipios of mine. I just wanted a kyanite. But I only got to 10 fails, so not as dire as it felt at the time.

ETA and there GhostMouse got nothing but ! Life is weird. It held me up for ages on the way to this: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eqZHH

And I need to add to that now.... I think there are three new pygmies since I did it....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Yeah, it always feels dire when you aren't getting what you want. XD I've had a lot of the Lovely Commons that seemed like I was trying forever, but really only 5 or 6 tries.

F2. I might be good in a sandwich (until I say it's over)

Edited by Little-Star

F2. BINGO!

Lagie tempted me to put a chicken, but I resisted!

52 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

F2. BINGO!

Lagie tempted me to put a chicken, but I resisted!

:blink: Lies and blasphemy, say I! :P

When I posted the flash (waiting for my chicken sub at subway) I was mostly thinking about cheese dragon and chicken but seeing some answers I guess I will accept more wild ones as long as they make sense XD 

just as a side info, you might want to take a look at the post with the bingo list ;)

Edited by Little-Star

I see one I cannot claim, but the other two are ELUSIVE as all get out! 👀

Secret Bingo?? (noticed something off and am taking a guess)

22 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Secret Bingo?? (noticed something off and am taking a guess)

Thats not one, what made you think so ?

On 5/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, Little-Star said:

Little-Star's Bingo

Sing up is open

^ it says "sing" up, instead of "sign"....sapphires "sing" according to their description lol

I wasn't sure if it was a typo or a bingo clue and didn't want to just out it, so I guessed lol

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

^ it says "sing" up, instead of "sign"....sapphires "sing" according to their description lol

I wasn't sure if it was a typo or a bingo clue and didn't want to just out it, so I guessed lol

That's a typo I didn't see 

ope, found another! But I think I'll wait and see if anyone else can find them.