Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pintohop

Hello!!

Hi, I'm pinto! Im new to dragoncave, i joined last night actually! My pronouns are he/him, i play flight rising and my favourite pokemon is Joltik!

hii!! welcome! whats your user on FR? im learning to play it myself. my user is Clowngus, but im trying to save up the gems to change it, hehh

14 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

hii!! welcome! whats your user on FR? im learning to play it myself. my user is Clowngus, but im trying to save up the gems to change it, hehh

My user on FR is murr, all lowercase! I reccomend breeding a bunch of babies amd selling em to exalting lairs for gems, and going to the FR forum games like the giving tree to get ppl sending you gems and other rare stuff!

1 hour ago, Pintohop said:

My user on FR is murr, all lowercase! I reccomend breeding a bunch of babies amd selling em to exalting lairs for gems, and going to the FR forum games like the giving tree to get ppl sending you gems and other rare stuff!

ty for the advice! i know theres folks who help new accounts, but mine is almost 3 years old, haa.. anyway. tysmsmsm, i hope you enjoy DC and that i see you around FR :D