Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShrimpDan

Hi!

You can call me Shrimp and/or Dan. I've been eyeing DragCave on and off for a while and finally just decided to actually stick with an account. Always welcome to hearing advice for starting out.

Hello and welcome! I'm glad this game can bring you some measure of joy since that's a bad list of illnesses. 

My suggestion is use fansites to give your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, since they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I don't recommend adding your dragons when they're too young (7d for eggs), it increases the chances of them getting sick of they get too many views too fast. I don't add my dragons until around 6d7h left, and wait until they're at 5d23h left during releases or holidays when fansites get more traffic.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

hihi! nice to meet you, and welcome! advice depends on how you wanna play tbh, but i personally really like spreadsheets and organizing. it gets harder to do when you have more dragons to work with, so if you like that sorta stuff, start early? that's the advice i have for the game itself, but also, i find the game is more fun if you're engaging with the community. so .. if you find a challenge around here that you're interested in joining, totally see if you can and hop on! it makes things more engaging and folks around here are pretty nice if you have any questions. 

i hope you have fun! good to see ya!