madameM

ANSWERED:Went to gender a egg and its disappeared!

I had just taken a black zyo egg and went to gender it female and as I clicked on the finish button,  I figured it would then go and just show up in the same spot in line with the other eggs on the front page of my scroll but I cant find it anywhere now! Its just gone? What did I do wrong and is there a way and I can retrieve/find it?

I'm not sure what you mean by the "finish button". Do you mean the confirmation for the action?

Are you sure that you were actually influencing it and didn't accidentally use the abandon action instead?

I meant the confirmation button and when I checked the action log it did not show where I had gendered the egg so I must have hit the wrong button. My fingers are at fault. shakes head. Thanks for the answers! It help me solve what I did so I wasn't cont. to search around everywhere for it. Have a great weekend!

(Crazy thing is the egg that disappeared? Didn't sow up abandoned either! A different egg I abandoned did but not the one I was talking about~) Crazy!!!!

Edited by madameM