Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RandomColor

Heya

Hey everyone, I'm RandomColor, but you can call me Ran, or Color (or Colour if that's your preferred spelling, I don't mind!) I've been obsessed with dragons ever since I was a little girl.  When I was in grade school, my best friend and I would take turns carrying around a folder and just fill it with dragon art and concepts we would come up with.   About 9 years ago, I found Dragon Cave, and started a small collection of dragons, but I never really got into the social aspect of the site, and ended up leaving.  Now I found my old account, and this time I'm trying out the forums.   

Other things I'm interested in are... making art (mostly pixel art but I wan't to get better at drawing too), anime (Mahoutsukai no Yome and Made in Abyss being favorites),  videogames (I'm mostly a PC gamer, but I always had the handheld Nintendo consoles, and I used to have a Playstation), and recently, dancing (I'm a beginner, but I'm having so much fun xD).

It feels good to be back, and I'm excited to be part of this community.

Hello and welcome! If you want to share your work you can make a thread in the Original Works subforum to showcase your creations! My Switch is my favorite console and I hope to eventually get a PS5 once the shortage ends (and there are more worthwhile games on it). What type of dance are you learning?