Shinywooloo

ANSWERED:What's all this with Z-codes?

It is people like me who are a part of the Z Project. Personal goals vary: some breed to get PB z codes, others collect CB z codes, and some don't care about lineage and are collecting as many z codes as possible. 

Here is the forum page:

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Sometimes something simple like a Z code makes people happy. You could start a Q code and get members involved. 

It’s just one of so many different ways to make Dragcave interesting once you’ve collected a set of each dragon. Otherwise you’d potentially end up just coming to play whenever there’s a new release, and not having much to do in between. I personally rather like codes that start with Dr or Ms, and while I don’t actively try to collect them, if I get one I’m always chuffed! And now I’m trying to get a full set of Thuweds, so that’s keeping it interesting, along with breeding some nice checkers and BSA eggs to send to the AP.

Z codes are a fun project for quite a few people, that’s all.

12 hours ago, _Z_ said:

Sometimes something simple like a Z code makes people happy. You could start a Q code and get members involved. 

_Z_ ! How wonderful to see you !

(please excuse my unwarranted intrusion.)

For the thorough answer - collecting dragons with Z/z at the beginning of their code started as a personal project for me. Someone else thought it was a cool idea, they got involved. It spiraled into the massive code collecting and breeding monster that it is now. I love seeing how much what started as a personal project has expanded into something so beloved.

Peace.

Edited by Coyote