TJ09

2022-04-17 - Festival of Eggs

I collected all eggs during the first day... anyways, I love them! Everyone did a great job. 

Absolutely amazing work, the

Spoiler

hedgehog one is my favorite from this year it's sooo cute

Well, got a late start, but now I've got all 49 Festival Eggs for 2022...  purposely waited over 1/2 hour and no more FE Eggs.   

Thank you TJ and Spriters... 

4 hours ago, caseytalk said:

Ladybird egg identical to one in 2013.  Super cute and I don't mind at all having two.  

Similar, but not identical. The markings are different, as well as the legs. They are both adorable though!

I just found out that I had totally missed the 2011 event, after having my first egg and a new banner pop up. (I joined at the end of 2008.)  I don't know how that happened that I missed it,  but I'm glad we can collect eggs from the past events. 

I haven't gotten them all yet there are so many good ones that I was having trouble choosing one I liked the best till I got the hedgehog. Super cute!!

Hooray! I've made it into 2014 on getting missing eggs [maybe some year, I'll make it back to the first FoE]

That aside, I'm having fun and love all the new eggs

I'm the person who made what some people have called the "pickle egg", the green one with stuff suspended in it. It wasn't really meant to be anything in particular, just green goo with non-descript stuff in it. I made it randomly one day after work and decided to submit it. I'm glad to see it brought a smile to a few faces.

Can I show off my artwork here?

Nebula.gif

This is what I made! This is the first sprite I submitted to DC.

I am glad that my sprite could be adopted🤩
It is a work based on the character Nebula of Dracorun, a webtoon that I like.

There's a universe projected on his body, and I think it's very beautiful.

네뷸라.png

Edited by Kingchobab

On 4/18/2022 at 12:08 AM, Ladywizard said:

Did you get Neo which came out I think last July or August?  At least I think that's what the spriter was promoting

Oof, somehow I missed this! Nope, my egg is actually the player pin from the original TWEWY. My sister got it (specifically, the Final Remix version on Switch) for me last May as a birthday present, and it became one of my favorite games of all time. Somehow I missed the awesome TWEWY egg from 2020, but I don't regret making a second egg for such a good game 😅 I did get Neo as soon as it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it as well, though! 😁

In case anyone was curious, Im the one who sprited this little egg. 3.png

He's based off a character of mine called Meridiam, Basically a glow cat. (Hopefully you all can see that image, truthfully I never use the forums so I cant tell if that worked)

Untitled23_20220419234419.png

40 minutes ago, Swiftfire211 said:

Oof, somehow I missed this! Nope, my egg is actually the player pin from the original TWEWY. My sister got it (specifically, the Final Remix version on Switch) for me last May as a birthday present, and it became one of my favorite games of all time. Somehow I missed the awesome TWEWY egg from 2020, but I don't regret making a second egg for such a good game 😅 I did get Neo as soon as it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it as well, though! 😁

As the maker of the twewy egg from 2020, I support all twewy egg makers.
Let us rise and overtake the world with twewy themed eggs.
Seriously though, absolutely loved your egg and had a little freak out when I first saw it.

I can't describe how much I love this Ulquiorra themed egg

Thank you thank you thank you thank you <3

Capture.PNG

11 hours ago, Husky51 said:

Well, got a late start, but now I've got all 49 Festival Eggs for 2022...  purposely waited over 1/2 hour and no more FE Eggs.   

Thank you TJ and Spriters... 

49? I thought there was 50?

48 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

49? I thought there was 50?

50 originally, was changed to 49 when one had to be removed for copyright issues. TJ's post now says 49.

Can't find the comment now, but somebody mentioned that the eggs from really early years were no longer available and what a shame it was that they'd missed seeing the Tamagotchi egg.  Any 'old timer' on here willing to share a link to their egg basket that would show all those old eggs?

26 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

Can't find the comment now, but somebody mentioned that the eggs from really early years were no longer available and what a shame it was that they'd missed seeing the Tamagotchi egg.  Any 'old timer' on here willing to share a link to their egg basket that would show all those old eggs?

Sure: https://dragcave.net/easter/flurp

But I think they are all available; the tamagotchi egg was this year and had to be removed for copyright reasons

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Thanks, Fuzzbucket. That's a lot of eggs and a lot of talent on display.

Was 2010 the first year? Think I  must be misremembering - thought somebody said even earlier than that. And, yes, I must have got the comments mixed up, had read about the copyright issue.

Must have egg on the brain - and I'm not yolking - lol - sorry 🤣

I THINK that was the first year - but I only joined in 2010, so...

On 4/20/2022 at 6:24 AM, sh20000sh said:

Yes. What I thought first in last year was sprite crashes during coloring process, but I thought it should be finished at least once so that one came out.

Ah lol I love them, well done!