TJ09

2022-04-17 - Festival of Eggs

So, I told you I couldn't pick a favorite because there were so many I liked!

Here are some of the ones I think are really awesome:

Spoiler

1yq8rz9.png  qxv6hu.gif 14utbgv.gif 1fbbflr.gif  co0rt8.png  19zzqp6.gif  1g0jeuz.gif  16hjzzy.gif   19ieijk.png  pps7an.png

And these just make me smile every time I see them XD :

Spoiler

1w7cyh7.gif x3mz2g.gif  1h019tm.gif  11t55bw.png   9d3gpu.gif

But that doesn't mean I don't like all the rest!

The little rolling one is so cute! I love the animation on it! 

Also this one 75dp6l.gif is incredibly well done! I've never seen something like this, and I love it! It's Poyo right? Is that the name of that game? I can't remember it. lol

Edited by AsymDoll13

6 hours ago, sh20000sh said:
6 hours ago, sh20000sh said:
  16 hours ago, Kyuu Cross said:

To the artist who did the "Tutorial" egg aka this one 1qqtzkz.gif that is pretty cool and that helps me with pixel stuff

That's mine! XD  

@sh20000sh did you do the one from last year as well? I noticed they were almost identical, except near the end of the animation, so I was curious.

5 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

@Eggy0 Is the show Heroes? I dunno, but that's what I'm getting from it. lol

Not Heroes exactly, but you're close :)

My friend guessed 4400? I've never heard or seen it though. Lol

11 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

we ARE talking about this one yes? 

Hide contents

16p7gps.gif

Yep that's the one! I sprited it :)

14 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

we ARE talking about this one yes? 

Reveal hidden contents

16p7gps.gif

ok, just wanted to make sure lol. Is it a "Lost" reference?

Sadly not lol. Still these are really interesting guesses! I've come to find out about shows I never even knew existed which is really cool :)

Suppose I'll wait until someone guesses correctly and go "ding!", or I'll reveal the answer this Friday or something lol. Still I wish I got more references from the other eggs myself but I enjoy them anyway haha

hope everyone enjoys the event this year, all the eggs are so nice and cute! good to see all the spriters' hard work!

(fave so far is the lupin iii one but i might be biased teehee i saw some people mentioning it earlier in the thread and it is indeed lupin :3)

Spoiler

unknown.png

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Also this one 75dp6l.gif is incredibly well done! I've never seen something like this, and I love it! It's Poyo right? Is that the name of that game? I can't remember it. lol

i made this one :'D thank you so much, i'm glad you like it! you were close, the game is called puyo puyo! i've been meaning to do a puyo sprite for an event on here for a while HAHA this one seemed the most fitting

So many good eggs this year.. did the 50th one ever get re-added after the edit? It was inspired by tomadachi and I thought that would be really cute! O:

6 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I thought mha as well. Lol

Get out of my head! lol

I always get excited for FFXIV-related eggs, but that Karakul is the cutest thing. My favorite mount is now my favorite egg. 

4 hours ago, TheDarkLatias said:

So many good eggs this year.. did the 50th one ever get re-added after the edit? It was inspired by tomadachi and I thought that would be really cute! O:

Unfortunately no, it was not re-added. It was taken out for good. RIP tamagotchi egg.

57 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

Unfortunately no, it was not re-added. It was taken out for good. RIP tamagotchi egg.

A shame... I never even got to see it 😢

6 hours ago, xavlow said:

to the spriter that did the apex legends egg:  Nice.

Yeh 👍

14 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@sh20000sh did you do the one from last year as well? I noticed they were almost identical, except near the end of the animation, so I was curious.

Yes. What I thought first in last year was sprite crashes during coloring process, but I thought it should be finished at least once so that one came out.