purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

1 hour ago, trystan said:

this is why i keep track of the exact time i breed, steal, or hatch the egg.

Oh, I keep track, too. It still seems to take forever for the hatchies to grow up!

20 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

I finally got the platinum trophy!  woohoo!!  

WooHoo! Congrats!

1 hour ago, Aizaka said:

@trystan  :')  I Try to keep track...  sometimes I even remember when it's time!  

heh yeah.  my dragon was set to hatch at 8:01 this evening.... and it did! :D 

1 hour ago, Aizaka said:

I finally got the platinum trophy!  woohoo!!  

congrats!!

59 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, I keep track, too. It still seems to take forever for the hatchies to grow up!

well, yes..... but i think it also goes to the second, so my egg tonight hatched when was already like 8:01:30 ?

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): The egg

What Gen are you on now?: 9th gen

No refusal this week!  Yay!

Edited by Ytak

It feels like it's been so long since I was last able to post here. 🥲 My gen 5 pair finally gave me the right egg!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): 4K29Y

What Gen are you on now?: 6

1 hour ago, yanderella said:

It feels like it's been so long since I was last able to post here. 🥲 My gen 5 pair finally gave me the right egg!

yaay! 🎉

2 hours ago, yanderella said:

My gen 5 pair finally gave me the right egg!

Yay!

My gen 6 pair did not, so I am back to waiting a week to try again.

On 6/25/2022 at 5:43 PM, Lagie said:

Oof. Maybe rebreed the previous generation and try again? That worked for me.

I tried swapping mates hoping that would work....but no luck

I'm bad at naming so I don't want to have to rebreed and think up more names but at this point that might worth trying x.x

Knowing my luck though the previous generation might end up breeding wrong too @.@

On 6/25/2022 at 6:21 PM, purplehaze said:

Ouch! That hurts.

Another failure even though I swapped mates

I've not had dragons this stubborn in a long time 😅

@Mochi  :(  Even purples don't help..?  I could send some your way if you need.  

Wishing you better luck on your next try.  ❤️ 

EDIT:  

😱 ...Help 

Please... I was really distracted just now, saw one of my hatchies had grown, refreshed an egg click site and my brain went 'oh, you can breed now!' ...when I should've been looking at my eggs...😔"  I forgot one of my eggs was hidden..

My newest little one was bred exactly 1:00 pm Cave time (12:00 noon my time).  Any chance I could have some help grabbing it from the AP?  :")  

Edited by Aizaka

On 6/27/2022 at 5:23 PM, purplehaze said:

Hopefully your dragons will cooperate better next week.

Thanks, purplehaze! I hope so, too. 

I wonder something, guys. I can't picture this (I tried a lineage viewer). If I mate this egg with a Waterhorse, will it appear to continue the Waterhorse spiral? (Assuming the Labradorite is influenced female). 

ETA: Here it is in AOND. Doesn't appear to continue the spiral, although I'm not sure: AOND

Edited by missy_

16 hours ago, Aizaka said:

😱 ...Help 

Please... I was really distracted just now, saw one of my hatchies had grown, refreshed an egg click site and my brain went 'oh, you can breed now!' ...when I should've been looking at my eggs...😔"  I forgot one of my eggs was hidden..

My newest little one was bred exactly 1:00 pm Cave time (12:00 noon my time).  Any chance I could have some help grabbing it from the AP?  :")  

Oh no :( name the parents with info on how to return the egg to you. with your forum name. and maybe notify us in this thread whenever the egg is close to AP time, that way someone can try to catch the egg. 

Edited by mishhelle

19 hours ago, Aizaka said:

😱 ...Help 

I have bookmarked your egg and will try to grab it if I am online when it surfaces. Sorry that happened. It is so easy to make that sort of mistake. I think we have all done it at one time or another.

purplehaze, thank you for putting it into 42's lineage builder. Yeah, it definitely looks like the spiral would be broken! Ah well.

Aizaka, will try to look for your egg if I am online.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: Eggie

Gen: 6

I kinda missed out on posting the others, do I have to or can i skip them? 🙈 the first one differs from the one I posted tho :")

You can skip them as long as they are in your group. But change your link to the first one !

7 hours ago, Mow said:

I kinda missed out on posting the others, do I have to or can i skip them? 🙈 the first one differs from the one I posted tho :")

What Fuzz said.

Glad to see you are still in the game. :)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): iaxe3

What Gen are you on now?: 13

she's a Nebula! but i've had nebs before.  now i need to see about who my CB Elux Lucis guys are....

edit: oof.  need to stalk for a CB Elux Lucis.  maybe i can find one on the AP? XD 

Edited by trystan

Well- French Vanilla and Vanilla Chai gave me an eggy.
The wrong eggy.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

The Lineage gets longer!

she's a Nebula! but i've had nebs before.  now i need to see about who my CB Elux Lucis guys are....

edit: oof.  need to stalk for a CB Elux Lucis.  maybe i can find one on the AP? XD 

I have a CB Elux... want it?

5 minutes ago, holycottoncandy said:

I have a CB Elux... want it?

if your absolutely sure you don't need it, yes, please and thank you :D 

11 hours ago, trystan said:

The Lineage gets longer!

I ALSO have a CB Elux I nabbed from the AP yesterday if you would like it, I was gonna post it in the community board anyway.

AND:

The Lineage gets longer! (FINALLY!!)

Proof (link to egg's lineage): AND it's what I needed!

What Gen are you on now?: 3

10 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

The Lineage gets longer! (FINALLY!!)

Proof (link to egg's lineage): AND it's what I needed!

What Gen are you on now?: 3

Ooh, I like that idea! :)