purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

The Lineage gets longer

Proof Egg

Generation: 10

The oldest dragon on my scroll, gives me the newest dragon on my scroll 😀

WOW - are you using EQ ???? (I'm jealous; I can't breed till tomorrow !)

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WOW - are you using EQ ???? (I'm jealous; I can't breed till tomorrow !)

Me?  Oh gosh no!! far too scared of trying that!! I'm using incubate each time, still 6 days behind you though, even though I only started a day later, I keep forgetting to put the eggs into NDER in time so they get a hole BEFORE the 4day mark 😄

(I've never actually used EQ at all thinking about it, I tried to bite an egg the other night, and it died, and I just hate the feeling of having that dead egg on my scroll :( )

I'm torn as to how to work G20.  To get Yulebucks in, which would be nice, I would need to go Guardian / Seasonal Summer / Seasonal Autumn / Yulebuck / Seasonal Winter..     

When it strictly should be Guardian / Seasonal Summer / Seasonal Autumn / Seasonal Winter / Yulebuck 

If I go with the first option, then it means I can get Yulebucks in,  Frills in, and Valentines 09.. ...  hmmm......

Whoops oh yeah - I thought I was at 9 for some reason !

wee!!

The Lineage Gets Longer!  

Proof (link to egg's lineage): PTtIL

What Gen are you on now?: 11!

the Elux Lucis dragons will be back on the next spiral! :D 

edit, i have NO idea what happened with thank link. weird.

Edited by trystan

My prospective pair refused so no 9th gen this week.  :(

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  egg!

What Gen are you on now?: 11 !!

congrats to everyone w successful eggs, and good luck otherwise :,) really loving everything moving along

On 6/11/2022 at 11:19 PM, Ytak said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  The egg

What Gen are you on now?: 8th!

It's really looking nice now.  I'm making good progress through my Halloween dragons.  Eventually, I should catch up with the most current release.  Then I plan to start back over with black marrows and keep going until the end of the project.  :)

On 6/12/2022 at 2:43 PM, BringsTheSnow said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  Another cup of tea

What Gen are you on now?: 8th

On 6/12/2022 at 8:14 PM, mishhelle said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬

What Gen are you on now?: 9

On 6/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, holycottoncandy said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Future holy vanilla mousse

What Gen are you on now?: 8

So many pretty lineages! :wub:  These are some of my favorite naming schemes! Lovely.

I love how everyone approaches this so uniquely to come up with so many different ideas. 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  ANOTHER ONE !!!!!

What Gen are you on now?: 11 !!

Yeah.... What's the betting the next one (Boreal) does the same. I need to get to something commoner....

7 hours ago, missy_ said:

So many pretty lineages! :wub:  These are some of my favorite naming schemes! Lovely.

I'm mainly just following the naming scheme for the rest of my scroll anything that's not a food or drink after holy is because of the code or homage to the parents. There's also the adventure dragons which are named after dnd consumables (or most of them, I got busy and didn't have time to name them yet)

Copypaste the link and it is....

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

That's ... not an egg! XD

Not sure what happened there the first time but the link should actually take you to the egg now. 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egg

What Gen are you on now?: 6th!

Annnnnd yet another week of no interest *headdesk* Curse you B-T-D and C Is For (problematic dragons in question)!! Well, I am definitely not winning this year lol but it will still be a fun lineage to make and it will look nice once it's done lol

Congrats to those who have made progress this week, the lineages are looking really lovely!

Edited by IzzyCat91

44 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Annnnnd yet another week of no interest *headdesk*

If you are getting no interest with the same mate over and over, it might be time to grab another CB to try in its place. Repeated no interest results means they really don't think much of each other and while they might eventually produce an egg, it might take a lot of tries.

17 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If you are getting no interest with the same mate over and over, it might be time to grab another CB to try in its place. Repeated no interest results means they really don't think much of each other and while they might eventually produce an egg, it might take a lot of tries.

Ah. Duly noted. I will go look for a new Cassare then. Thank you.

Edit; Lucky me, I had an extra CB Cassare so i just renamed them both and swapped them out. We'll try again next week.

Edited by IzzyCat91