purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

33 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

This is why - after my first catastrophe - I pick EASY lines ! I'm so sorry.

It's okay. I knew going in that this was going to be a problem. I was just bored with doing easy lineages. XD I will complain when it goes badly, but it was my own choice.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): iDaGS

What Gen are you on now?: 4

aah i havent been feeling the best lately and totally forgot about my dragons, eep! im so behind ^^; ah well

41 minutes ago, DraconicDetective said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): iDaGS

What Gen are you on now?: 4

aah i havent been feeling the best lately and totally forgot about my dragons, eep! im so behind ^^; ah well

Daydreaming on cloud pillows! That would be a lovely way to spend the summer ❤️

hope you feel better soon xx

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Another cup of tea~

What Gen are you on now?: 7

Love the naming of these, and the -tea idea 

I wonder if Serendipi-tea is taken yet ;) 

18 minutes ago, nerys said:

Love the naming of these, and the -tea idea 

I wonder if Serendipi-tea is taken yet ;) 

Aww, shucks. You are making me blush.

The -tea names are inspired by someone who sells homegrown tea at my local farmers market. Hers are "Profani-teas", named thing like "Calm the F--- Down Tea" and "WTF Happened Tea". She also sells sanitized versions that are the same tea blends with names like "Simplici-tea". :D

6 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Aww, shucks. You are making me blush.

The -tea names are inspired by someone who sells homegrown tea at my local farmers market. Hers are "Profani-teas", named thing like "Calm the F--- Down Tea" and "WTF Happened Tea". She also sells sanitized versions that are the same tea blends with names like "Simplici-tea". :D

No, really?? oh my gosh, they would make great gifts lol, you know how the English are about their Tea - where in the world is she?!!

My Black Tea dragons all have Tea names but it was a while ago and so they all still have CB tagged onto them from before I learnt to not like that.. 

both the tea and the cloud/pillow line are so, so sweet/good to look at 😭 love the concepts so much

Another week & another wrong breed.
That's 3 weeks going now 

I really hope I don't keep getting stuck for the rest of this lineage if I ever make it past this gen x.x

Everyone else's seem to be coming along really well though (for those that aren't stuck anyways). A lot of really pretty lineages :D 

No egg this week! :iraptor: They didn't seem to like each other at all, :o though it wasn't an outright refusal. I did use Purples as usual. Guess I will try a different mate next week! :P

@mishhelle mishhelle you make me hungry

:3  I love that lineage naming

Edited by Aizaka

I am starting my lineage over. I dislike having it change genders every two generations. It bothers my scroll. XD I've always had my Waterhorses switch every generation on my scroll. I like watching them flip back-and-forth. 

So, here is gen 2. Also, after I read this, I'm asking myself why do I have all coastal water dragons except for the Thunder. I like the Thunder's name, which is why I picked it. But it has nothing to do with this lineage. Maybe I'll start over again next week. XD

The lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): new ...

What Gen are you on now?: 2

Edited by missy_

17 hours until my little one hatches..  I can't use incubate because I already did..  ^_^"  

: (  Little sad though.. I bred one of my prizes and threw it into the leave one/take one... and somehow it's now dead and gone..  ..maybe they tried using earthquake..? or released it..? i dunno..

4 hours ago, Aizaka said:

@mishhelle mishhelle you make me hungry

:3  I love that lineage naming

ty! I make myself hungry too 😊

that sucks about your egg.  someone probably eq or tried to vamp it

Edited by mishhelle

@mishhelle  ah!  I forgot about the vampire possibility.. yeah, that doesn't surprise me as much now if that's the likely one..

(I don't have any, and am not really interested atm..)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: Egg

Gen: 8

The CB I used for this one is one of the oldest dragons I have, one of my originals, she was born in 2008, on September the 21st. Not quite got to the oldest dragon on my scroll, A bright pink called Tyyrra, she gets to be the G10 CB bless her nora batty wrinkled stockings lol

@ginks123  

^_^"  oof.. Don't dislike the fluffy cloudplumes..! 

Maybe try breeding Q Tail Tip and Bone Orange again for another Cassare ..? (perhaps Orange Tail and I'm just Really like their fluffy babies..)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egg!

What Gen are you on now?: 9G :blink:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): A Negg

What Gen are you on now?: 9 !