Rain_Goddess

ANSWERED:Do posts delete? I can’t find my dragon request from around 2012 :(

Hi all, back in around 2012 or so I had created a dragon request. We actually made it to the final stage and it had many MANY pages of conversation. The sprites had been edited, remade and revamped by multiple artists about a dozen times, and I continuously improved the wording. However, I can’t find it anymore! It’s not showing up in my post history, and it won’t appear when I search on the forum. What could have happened to it? Is there an archive of some kind? A LOT of work was put into that and it would be a shame to see it gone :(

It was called a “Midnight Dragon”, and one of the sprites is featured in my signature. I never saved any of the photos by the artist, so this one photo in my signature is my last remaining memory of it. 
edit: plus, clicking on the dragon used to lead to the “midnight dragon” link… not anymore, it seems.

Edited by Rain_Goddess

The whole dragon requests section was completely wiped and reworked about...3 or 4 years ago I think? I am not entirely sure what happened to the old threads in the background but if I remember correctly there was a period of time where staff could be contacted about them or they´d be deleted.

So I fear that your thread will be gone. But at least you still have the sprite in your signature, that is a good starting point if you intend to remake it!

Edited by Munin

I believe old threads were saved just in case. I'd ask a mod.

Check your inbox, please!

OP received their concept info, marking this as resolved. :)